Youll be pleased to know that our high level of service continues after youve bought your car, or if you are a new service customer.
We offer a free VHC (vehicle health check) on all cars, carried out by our fully trained Vauxhall technicians. If we identify a problem we will always try to gain authorisation before we carry out any work so there wont be any nasty surprises when we give you your invoice. All work is carried out using Vauxhall approved parts and carries a 12mth guarantee on parts and labour.
Subject to prior notice and availability we can arrange to collect your car or give you a lift back home or to the office. Courtesy car also available with prior notice.
Why Should I Service My Car?
Servicing your car isnt a legal requirement like an MOT, however there are many financial and safety benefits to having it done. If you want to maintain your cars value and increase its lifespan on the road, its highly recommended that you service it regularly - here are some of the other reasons why you should get your car serviced.
- Reduction of engine wear as a result of a regular oil change and oil filter change
- Helps to improve the cars fuel economy
- Maintains the standards of the vehicles brakes and tyres
- Lowers the chance of a breakdown
- Maintains the cars safety level
- Resale value increases when sold with a full service history